Window Cleaning - Commercial and Residential
- Commercial: Business owners know how important it is to keep a clean image. Our Commercial Window Cleaning Service is perfect for buildings that are up to 3 stories high.
- Residential: We clean every type of residential homes including older historic, custom homes, track homes, large estate homes, newer more modern and contemporary homes. What sets us apart from other window cleaning companies? Our customers will tell you it's the quality of work our window cleaners provide, our outstanding work ethic, and our personable customer service. It's extremely important to us that you're completely satisfied with our window cleaning service. That's why we back all our work with this 100% guarantee: if you're not completely satisfied with our service, we will go back and redo anything you're not satisfied with. Guaranteed.
What to expect cleaning day
1. we usually start by removing all screens. We handwash each screen and frame with a soft bristle brush and biodegradable soap and let dry
2. We start inside, clean and detail all windows, ledges, tracks and sills then move to the outside
3. While we are inside, we always wear shoe covers
4. On the exterior windows, we clean all window, frames ledges tracks and sills. We use a porcupine scrubber to safetly clean and remove any bug marks, paint overspray, or any other debris; we also use the industry's best window scraper or very fine steel wool to remove any debris still stuck to window. Then we re-wet the window and squeegee it clean. Then detail the edges with a special lint-free linen.
5. After the exterior of the home is finished we replace the screens.
6. Before we leave we do a final walk through around your home to double check the windows and replace all moved furniture to where it was.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are thinking of having your windows cleaned it is strongly advised you have the gutters cleaned first. Over flowing gutters can make windows that were just cleaned dirty again.
- We Clean ledges, tracks, sills & screens these are included in the estimate price.
- Removal of Hard water, Lime, Calcium, Paint, Glue, Stucco, Etc.
We can remove most stains from windows. The type of cleaner used depends on the type of stain on window. In some vases a scraper must be used, all technicians are trained the proper way to scrape a window without scratching it. When hard water stains sit on the glass to long about a year, they get etched into the glass especially in the direct sun. When this happens the glass can sometimes be resurfaced by a professional, in many cases the glass must be replaced.
Rain water repellent window coating
For an additional cost we can add water repellent to the windows while cleaning them. This will help protect windows during harsh months, protect against further hard water build up. Keep windows clean longer and the windows will be much easier to clean your next service.
Screens clean, repair & re-screen, build new
Screen cleaning is included with our window cleaning service. Re-screening is available prices are as follows.
- Standard screen (up to 36” wide) - $10
- Standard screen (over 36” wide) - $20
- Double hung full screen- $15
- Door walls (24” wide) - $20
- Door walls (36” wide) - $25
- Door walls (48” wide) - $30